|Contend for the Faith "Once for all Delivered to the
"Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,
to those who are called, sanctified by God the Father and
preserved in Jesus Christ: mercy, peace, and love be
multiplied to you.
Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning
our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you
exhorting you to CONTEND earnestly for the faith which was
once for all delivered to the saints." (Jude 1-3)
1. The call of the Christian view of life and living is for more
"bondservants of Jesus Christ".
2. Sanctification is done by God the Father and at the same time as
of preservation, or security, in Jesus Christ.
3. Among these who are called, mercy, peace, and love is still
4. Even as there is a "common salvation" among all the "called",
"sanctified", and "preserved in Christ Jesus" in spite of many churches
and denominations, so the doctrines of the faith were immutably, "once
for all delivered to the saints".
5. CONTEND EARNESTLY as also always for that faith and the
doctrines of the faith.
6. Magnify, Proclaim, and Contend for that Common
Faith and Salvation!
Based on a "That Sort" Outline
of II Timothy
or download a free
PDF copy of II Timothy Outline.
Religion without God and without Power
"...having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from
such people turn away" (II Timothy 3:5)
American Thought for Christians
American Democratic Faith
Authorized Semi-Public Version of the Bible (ASPI, II Peter 1:20,21)
Classics of Christian Apologetics: Evidences and Philosophy of Relgion
7. Earnestly show concern if what you are hearing is so different
from "the faith once from all delivered to the saints", and as
recorded in the Bible as an authoritative standard for all time!
And by the way if so different from the Christlikeness of the Bible!
8. The Cross and the Comforter.