|Christian Apologetics on Bible in Contemporary News:
1. "Haiti Shakes in Labor"
2. Old Earth Dies Daily.
3. Man and Earth Groan
4. New Heavens and New Earth Where Righteousness Dwells.
5. Gospel of the Kingdom.
6. The Millennium.
7. GLC 's Messianic Judaism: Is it a conspiracy against the kingdom of
8. Too Many Prophets Today!
9. What the Arkansas Flood Has in Common with Gulf Oil Spill!
10. Prop 8, Righteousness or Sin?
11. National Deceit in Government and
Church, Bell and Atlanta
12. Second Tragedy in Tucson, with follow ups in "The National Dens of
Thieves" and "Royal Law Explained".
13. National Leaders Drunk on Power and Privilege.
Never have Americans been so disappointed in their government and
the undue influence of the wealthy on government. Since there is
seldom, if ever, anything really "new under the sun", what does
Jeremiah and Prophesy have to say on these problems. You will be
14. Do you not see it, the power of the holy people is well on the way to
the perfect storm of complete destruction and shattering. See "Power
of Holy People Shattered". The good news is, as all other foundations
of security tremble, that you can be a Friend of Jesus, and that if you
really meet the requirements and guidelines of John 14-17 as laid out in
FRIENDS OF JESUS IN THIS BIBLE AND COMPUTER AGE, you have
before you--in your mind and heart--a positive challenge that can meet
all the negative aspects of the Falling Away.
15. The Meaning and Message of the "Occupy Wall Street Movement."