Teachings on the Mount Matthew chapter 5-7
1. Multitude, Mountain, Disciples, and Teachings of the Yoke of Jesus.
2. Who are the truly blessed of God, this life and eternally.
The Blessed of this Life and this Life and the Next.
BLESSED OF THE BEST!
"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all
manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which
were before you." (Matthew 5:3-12)
THESE ARE THE REAL GOLD MEDAL WINNERS IN THE SIGHT OF GOD,
those who like the Apostle Paul "have run a good race, and fought a good fight."
And by the way, those blessed above will be the only ones on the podium as the
final international anthem of heaven is played.
3. Believers of the Yoke are Salt and Light in the sour and dark world in sight of
4. (What is true righteousness?) Commandments also of Jesus and
5. Jesus Commandments (teachings) are matters for and of the heart.
6. Marriage is for Life.
7. No Swearing is a Teaching of Jesus like God's Name in vain is of the Father.